| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yariguies in May is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 285mm (11.2in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Yariguies May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yariguies, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yariguies: